The rise of candy we know today – from Candy Bars to Sponge Candy.
The 20th century launched an unprecedented age of candy made for kids, sent to soldiers at war, and reflecting everything from Prohibition to the Cold War. The colors were bright, the scent alluring, and the flavors out of this world.
- Armed Forces Collection Box: An historic candy collection spanning the Revolutionary War through Wold War Two. Candies sent by family, provided by the government, purchased from sutlers, and foraged and found.
- Bubble Gum Capsule: Thirty pieces of bubble gum, from big gum balls to tiny Dubble Bubble. Fun and festive, from the 1920s-1940s.
- Caramel Gift Box: What’s inside this box? Caramels through the ages: the caramel and caramel marshmallow aka “caramel biscuit” circa 1883, made when caramels and marshmallows were new; Coconut Longboys and Goetze’s Caramel Creams, among the growing family of turn-of-century penny candies; the iconic Sugar Daddy, circa 1925; 1940s caramel cubes, perfectly square and perfectly caramel; mid-1900s bourbon caramels and the baby of them all—bourbon caramels with salt.
- Exclusive Chocolate Box: The best kind of gift for the chocolate lover. A sample of chocolates from the very first eaten by the ancient Olmecs through the 1700s, 1800s into the 1960s. The selection includes bars, bourbon balls, nonpareils, chocolate covered caramels, Swiss chocolate…all with a tag giving the story of each. Each bite about culture, gardening, industry and like though the ages in the USA!
- Fabulous Fandango: The youngest candies in our historic collection, these are fizzy, fiery, and fun, including Pop Rocks, Nik L’Nips and Fire Balls, to name a few. All high volume flavor, loaded with memories old and new.
- Fabulous Jewelry Box: An exclusive and highly tasteful assortment of sugar gems and chocolate nuggets, a candy necklace, watch, bracelet and ring, accented by red candy lipstick. Always in good taste
- Grandmother’s Purse Collection: The collection is made of memories, this bag contains the candy grandmas have dished out of their purses and grandpas out of their pockets. The selection based on comments from our customers and include Chic-O-Sticks, Lifesavers, NECCO wafers and plenty others.
- Gummy Collection:The ultimate gummy collection for gummy lovers young and old! A flavorful mix of authentic 10th century Turkish delight and its descendants: gummy bears, gummy worms, jelly beans, Swedish Fish, gum drops, and more.
- Licorice Lovers Box: Licorice may have started as a root used as a tooth brush, medicine, and flavoring for thousands of years. But enter the 1800s and up and a fascinating line of licorice sweets emerged. This box contains a variety to sample and enjoy such as licorice Allsorts (1880s), Good n’ Plenty (1893), Licorice Laces (1920s), and chalk licorice, licorice wheels, licorice pastels and pipes from the 1940s up.
- Pop-A-Lot:This collection would make flappers proud: a variety of 1920s lollipops, from the Dum Dum to the Sugar Daddy, with a few more-modern extras.
- Princess Purses: Adorable plastic purses with a variety of candies no little lady can live without. Includes candy necklaces, candy lipstick, chocolate coins, and, of course, the Starlight Mints…and many more.